3 rd letter – October 2013
Learning conversations in Florence are just about to be.
A few information, request and questions .
As you all know the theme is Culture and organizational culture with a systemic approach, so we are asking each of you to think about and bring with you 3 points about culture and organizational culture that you value or consider important, , it is just three points to share and bring to the group.
As you already know we are starting at 3 o’clock on Friday afternoon and will be finishing at 4 o’clock on Sunday, could you please tell us when exactly you will be arriving ?
On Friday we will be moving from Umanamente, where things are taking place at 5 o’clock to visit the Prigioni at the Museo dell’Accademia with a guided visit in english, and we will be finished by 7 o’clock. The cost of the visit including the guide is 16 Euros , and we need your confirmation .
On saturday evening we will be having dinner together in a restaurant, and again we need to know wether you will be there.
You will find hereincluded a map to direct you to the place where we will be meeting Umanamente Via delle Porte nuove 18 .
Two of our participants to the Learning Conversations who are from Brazil, Margarete De Bono
and Renato Morandi have suggested that the 2014 Learning conversation is in Porto Allegre in Brazil on 13 and 14 August. It will immediately follow a conference on coaching which will be on 11 and 12 August. I think it could be an excellent opportunity to continue with the Learning conversations project and to be immersed and involved in yet another culture, plus Brazil is an extremely interesting country in terms of development right now while at the same time it is a melting pot of cultures. So it is the right moment to think about your possible participation to that too.
So looking forward to seeing you in a few days and to be sharing this experience together
to reach Via delle Porte Nuove 18 from the main Station Santa Maria Novella
On foot (it is 12/15 minutes walk)
- From the main station (S. Maria Novella) square take Via Luigi Alamanni
- Turn left at the first cross road and take Via degli Orti Oricellari
- Then take the firs right – Via della Scala – and go trough it for 400m
- Continue straight on Via Delle Porte Nuove; after 200m you will find the number 18 (it is a building inside a small garden) on your right.
This is the alternative on foot:
- You may take the tram – just 1 stop – getting off Stazione Leopolda and crossing over to Porta al Prato
- You may take a bus from Via Luigi Alamanni – 3 or 4 stops – and get off in Via delle Porte Nuove just in front of number 18.